Do you ever wonder what message your clothing is sending? Not the cut, length, or style of your clothing, but the color you selected.
Color is a powerful element that if used correctly, can enhance your message, alter the mood of your client, or the meeting you're attending. Color selection in some situations can be an extremely helpful companion.
This product is a toolkit for any Attorney, Mediator, Arbitrator, Paralegal or anyone who participates in any courtroom procedures.
With this toolkit you get:
- Customized Online Color Analysis© and Color card emailed to you. This will determine if you are Autumn, Winter, Spring or Summer. The color card is easily printed out and can be used for shopping with ease - showcasing your 30 colors (Primary and Accent colors).This is sent 24 hours after you take the online assessment (10-15 minutes) Once we have your color analysis results, we start to build your wardrobing color suggestions based on the type of law you practice and procedures that require your involvement. A physical card will be mailed to you directly as well.
- A color booklet for color choices. (Sent via email 24-48 hours after we receive your color results. We create your color booklet that has suggestions for each scenario such as: Trial, Jury Selection Mediation, etc. This is helpful to create a more calming environment for clients during depositions, using different hues to help create trust with a jury starting at selection and all through trial and color schemes that are useful for mediation to instigate problem solving and focus for all involved.
- One 30 Minute ZOOM appointment to review your color chart, kit and additional choices for you.
- Wardrobe emotion chart to keep in your closet
- Wardrobe Inventory chart. This helps keep your closet organized.
As a BONUS you also get 5 scarves sent to you (some samples below). These are hand selected by me in the colors of your season with suggestions on uses based on the type of law you are practicing. Value: $150 (this Bonus cannot be combined with any other offer)