Body Language Webinars
BODIES DON’T LIE- A DEEP DIVE INTO READING BODY LANGUAGE
Once you register, you will be emailed the ZOOM link and we will collect your Texas Bar Number to issue MCLE credit.
Summary: : Do you get answers during the deposition that don’t seem truthful but you’re not sure how to proceed with questioning? Or perhaps you’re at mediation and things are not going well, then tempers are flaring, voices are elevated, and you wonder why it escalated so quickly? Chances are you were given some non-verbal signals in advance that you didn’t pick up on.
Body Language is an essential skill set that can be used in various aspects of your law practice. You can use this skill with your clients, during depositions, mediation, and Trial. It gives you an edge on what the other person is thinking as you watch their movements. This can help de-escalate situations and help you navigate your line of questioning.
Understanding and interpreting body language is an incredibly valuable skill in the field of law. Non-verbal cues often provide crucial insights that can guide an attorney's approach during depositions, mediations, trials, and even in interactions with clients.
Want to know what others are saying about my class? Here's some informal feedback I've received from Legal Professionals.
- Learn how to read and Interpret Movements to help you evaluate the opposing party.
- The difference between Positive and Negative Evaluation and how this can be helpful during jury selection.
- Learn the difference between Interest and Anxiety and why it plays an important role in helping your clients.
- How to tell when someone is lying.
- Arm, Shoulder, and hand positioning and what you can predict from certain movements.
- Why knowing and evaluating your own body language is equally as important.
- Why feet and legs are the most telling in reading body language and why it’s important to keep watch “under the table” during meditation and depositions.
- Autism and body language. What to watch out for if your client happens to be on the spectrum.
Unlock the power of effective communication with our exclusive PDF handouts! These meticulously crafted resources are designed to be your go-to tools, allowing you to effortlessly notate the body language of potential and current jury members. Need extras? No problem – print as many copies as you require.
1.50 MCLE for Texas Attorneys Investment $67