Attorney Virtual Color Analysis
As a legal professional, you’re aware of the impact your strategies and choices can have on the outcomes of cases and now you have an idea of how to utilize color as a tool of influence. I see great potential for its value in your practice.
As we conclude our journey into the world of colors, I invite you to take the next step in unlocking the power of personalized color analysis for yourself, it takes a just a few minutes to fill out the color questionnaire and I do the rest.
Your investment of $97 includes:
- A personalized Color assessment of Autumn, Spring, Winter, or Summer. Knowing which Yellows, Pinks, Reds, Blues, and other hues are meant for you personally is what makes the influence of that color work to your benefit.
- A color card emailed to you and a physical card in the mail, so you can keep it in your wallet or purse.
BONUS: Purchase your virtual color analysis today and receive the wardrobe emotion chart for free!
Wardrobing Emotion Chart:
- Tailored recommendations based on your law practice type and procedural involvement.
- Color suggestions for various scenarios such as Trial, Jury Selection, Mediation, etc.
- Keep this in your closet to easily select colors of your season based on your events that day.
This product is delivered virtually and requires very little time investment for the Legal Professional. Not sure how color can impact your day to day duties as an Attorney? Check out my blog post on the color blue and my latest article for SheOwnsIt showcasing the power of color.
Don't you love it when....
Mediation goes well and results in a positive resolution for your client.....
The trial is over and the case was ruled in your clients favor....
You attended a networking function and everyone went out of their way to meet you.....
You were able to get the answers your side needs during a deposition....
During these times...did you take note of what you were wearing? Not the cut, length, or style of your clothing, but the color you selected? Color, much like Body Language, serves as a powerful tool that can be wielded to achieve the desired outcomes in any given situation.
Color holds significant power; when employed thoughtfully, it can amplify your message, influence the mood of your client, and impact the overall atmosphere of the meetings you attend. In certain scenarios, the choice of color becomes a valuable ally.
Elevate your professional presence, make a lasting impression, and confidently navigate legal scenarios with the Color Academy toolkit. Don't miss this opportunity to redefine success!